Queen Elizabeth 2-The Legend
Dear Guest

A very big welcome to the Forum glad that you found us.As the name say this Forum is dedicated to the QE2 in here you will find lots of information and filled with photos that cover all her years at sea.

We ask you please take your time and have a good look around for sure there is a question somewhere that you might have answer.This topic is open to guests too if you think you have some information to add please do so.

But please remember the main subject here is QE2 related.

We think that once you have looked around you are going to want to be part of this big family.

Their is of course some threads that are open only to members.

Please register yourself its easy and free.

The QE2 The Legend Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dear Guest

A very big welcome to the Forum glad that you found us.As the name say this Forum is dedicated to the QE2 in here you will find lots of information and filled with photos that cover all her years at sea.

We ask you please take your time and have a good look around for sure there is a question somewhere that you might have answer.This topic is open to guests too if you think you have some information to add please do so.

But please remember the main subject here is QE2 related.

We think that once you have looked around you are going to want to be part of this big family.

Their is of course some threads that are open only to members.

Please register yourself its easy and free.

The QE2 The Legend Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 187 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:25 am
Latest topics
» Some of my videos of and on board QE2
What would be your perfect day on the QE2?  EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 7:47 am by Louis De Sousa

» QE2 items now on the new Queen Elizabeth
What would be your perfect day on the QE2?  EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 12:20 am by lanky lad

» QE2 and the Falklands War
What would be your perfect day on the QE2?  EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 10:54 pm by Louis De Sousa

» QE2 on You Tube
What would be your perfect day on the QE2?  EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 9:19 pm by Louis De Sousa

» Hurricane Luis 1995
What would be your perfect day on the QE2?  EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 7:28 pm by lanky lad

Top posting users this week
No user

Poll

Which funnel fitted better?

What would be your perfect day on the QE2?  Vote_lcap241%What would be your perfect day on the QE2?  Vote_rcap2 41% [ 14 ]
What would be your perfect day on the QE2?  Vote_lcap226%What would be your perfect day on the QE2?  Vote_rcap2 26% [ 9 ]
What would be your perfect day on the QE2?  Vote_lcap232%What would be your perfect day on the QE2?  Vote_rcap2 32% [ 11 ]

Total Votes : 34

Gallery

What would be your perfect day on the QE2?  Empty

What would be your perfect day on the QE2?

5 posters

Go down

What would be your perfect day on the QE2?  Empty What would be your perfect day on the QE2?

Post  Louis De Sousa Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:59 am

Would love to hear your opinion about what would be your perfect day on the QE2?
Louis De Sousa
Louis De Sousa
Administrator The Captain

https://qe2-the-legend.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What would be your perfect day on the QE2?  Empty Re: What would be your perfect day on the QE2?

Post  paulinuk Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:15 am

Louis De Sousa wrote:Would love to hear your opinion about what would be your perfect day on the QE2?
MMmm to be back on her would be good,[do you mean would be or was?]i can mention days i liked,like doing the grill in the crew kitchen [mean cooking on the grill]eating in crew canteen was better some days than the restraunt
paulinuk
paulinuk

Back to top Go down

What would be your perfect day on the QE2?  Empty Re: What would be your perfect day on the QE2?

Post  Louis De Sousa Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:56 pm

Just to be on her as she battles with the waves
Louis De Sousa
Louis De Sousa

Back to top Go down

Post  White Star Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:05 pm

To be honest, any day on QE2 would be the perfect day for me but if I had to narrow it down it would be between arriving at New York or transiting the Panama Canal.

I think I would choose the TA to New York, as I ave been told its the best way to arrive at the Big Apple Very Happy
White Star
White Star

http://www.famouslinersonline.com/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis De Sousa Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:09 pm

I think I would choose the TA to New York, as I ave been told its the best way to arrive at the Big Apple

That is very true Bill
Louis De Sousa
Louis De Sousa

Back to top Go down

Post  White Star Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:12 pm

After all crossing the Atlantic is what she was built for Very Happy
White Star
White Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis De Sousa Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:30 pm

Ill never forget the first time i sailed into New York it seemed like yesterday.
Louis De Sousa
Louis De Sousa

Back to top Go down

Post  White Star Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:38 pm

I will hopefully be doing it soon on QM2 but I always dreamt of doing it on QE2 Crying or Very sad
White Star
White Star

Back to top Go down

Post  PG Anja Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:02 pm

Just to be on her as she battles with the waves

Yes to be on the ship in a Force 8-10 as she handles it with style nothing can beat that.
PG Anja
PG Anja

Back to top Go down

Post  lanky lad Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:01 am

For me the perfect day would have to start with breakfast of Banana Pancakes, a pastry and toast with apricot jam.

Then a few good speakers in the theatre followed by lunch of chilled soup, a cheese burger (I know not very stylish, but they were good) and a nice pudding.

Spend a few hours on deck after lunch before going to the Queens Room for afternoon tea with a Harpist providing the music.

Meet the Captain at a cocktail party then off for a lovely dinner and a show. I would round the day off with a drink listening to the band in the yacht club.

I guess I am lucky, I have had many perfect days like that on the QE2 Very Happy
lanky lad
lanky lad

Back to top Go down

Post  White Star Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:31 pm

That sounds like paradise Steven Very Happy
White Star
White Star

Back to top Go down

What would be your perfect day on the QE2?  Empty so many

Post  paulinuk Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:12 am

i use to go to breakfast buffet and make a bacon or salmon sanwich and walk around the deck eating it.another like was being up front bow?[i can never remember front back etc]and if going into a strong wind see how far you could lean into the wind lol
paulinuk
paulinuk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down