Queen Elizabeth 2-The Legend
Dear Guest

A very big welcome to the Forum glad that you found us.As the name say this Forum is dedicated to the QE2 in here you will find lots of information and filled with photos that cover all her years at sea.

We ask you please take your time and have a good look around for sure there is a question somewhere that you might have answer.This topic is open to guests too if you think you have some information to add please do so.

But please remember the main subject here is QE2 related.

We think that once you have looked around you are going to want to be part of this big family.

Their is of course some threads that are open only to members.

Please register yourself its easy and free.

The QE2 The Legend Team

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dear Guest

A very big welcome to the Forum glad that you found us.As the name say this Forum is dedicated to the QE2 in here you will find lots of information and filled with photos that cover all her years at sea.

We ask you please take your time and have a good look around for sure there is a question somewhere that you might have answer.This topic is open to guests too if you think you have some information to add please do so.

But please remember the main subject here is QE2 related.

We think that once you have looked around you are going to want to be part of this big family.

Their is of course some threads that are open only to members.

Please register yourself its easy and free.

The QE2 The Legend Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 187 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 3:25 am
Latest topics
» Some of my videos of and on board QE2
Amazing QE2 documentary! EmptyWed Nov 27, 2013 7:47 am by Louis De Sousa

» QE2 items now on the new Queen Elizabeth
Amazing QE2 documentary! EmptyTue Nov 26, 2013 12:20 am by lanky lad

» QE2 and the Falklands War
Amazing QE2 documentary! EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 10:54 pm by Louis De Sousa

» QE2 on You Tube
Amazing QE2 documentary! EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 9:19 pm by Louis De Sousa

» Hurricane Luis 1995
Amazing QE2 documentary! EmptySat Nov 23, 2013 7:28 pm by lanky lad

Top posting users this week
No user

Poll

Which funnel fitted better?

Amazing QE2 documentary! Vote_lcap241%Amazing QE2 documentary! Vote_rcap2 41% [ 14 ]
Amazing QE2 documentary! Vote_lcap226%Amazing QE2 documentary! Vote_rcap2 26% [ 9 ]
Amazing QE2 documentary! Vote_lcap232%Amazing QE2 documentary! Vote_rcap2 32% [ 11 ]

Total Votes : 34

Gallery

Amazing QE2 documentary! Empty

Amazing QE2 documentary!

2 posters

Go down

Amazing QE2 documentary! Empty Amazing QE2 documentary!

Post  Jane79 Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:05 am

I'm new to the site, my brother is a big QE2 enthusiast and for all my time trying to ignore him, sometimes I give in! wonderful topic and so many great photos on this forum...

I just bought an old Thames Television documentray on the ship, think it's a new release! I have a couple of books but this is the first real DVD I've found - thought you might be interested.

cannystore.com/new-dvds/last-of-the-great-queens.html

If anyone knows of another DVD, please let me know!

Jane79

Back to top Go down

Amazing QE2 documentary! Empty Re: Amazing QE2 documentary!

Post  jeff taylor Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:35 pm

Don't know what formats it's offered in, but National Geographic had another good video titled "Superliners-Twilight of an era". They sell it on their website and Amazon also has it new in NTSC dvd format, perhaps other versions. It's 95% QE2 plus a short recap of the great liner era.
jeff taylor
jeff taylor

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum